The Sims FreePlay is now available in the Android Market from EA Games. In Freeplay, you can control up to 16 different Sims and Freeplay runs in 24-hour cycles meaning that you will need to check in throughout the day and respond to your Sims needs in real time:
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
Sims is not new to Android but for folks not willing to shell out $8 for Sims3, this is a great offering so you can play the game without the expense. Keep in mind Sims FreePlay takes 600MB+ of space on your device, so be prepared for the large footprint! You can check out the intro video below.
So, what are you waiting for! Go design your dream house, meet the Sim partner of your dreams and have a great career.