Dropbox Beta for Android has been updated to Version 22.214.171.124. This version brings Honeycomb support, additional languages and some bug fixes.
The fixes and new features include:
- Lock Code now protects your Dropbox from prying eyes.
- Better checking for file modifications before uploading
- Displays error message when SD card is full
- Removed permission to read phone state and identity, since it’s no longer needed.
- Added permission to prevent phone from sleeping, so uploads & downloads finish when your screen turns off.
- Mobile Tour gives an overview of Dropbox features on first login.
This is a beta and not in Android Market so use the Qr Code or link below to download.